Delivery and Returns Policy
- We will usually ship your order within 3-5 working days after the web order has been placed and payment authorized.
- Some Items will have longer lead times, if it’s the case with your order you will be contacted by one of our team and advised about an estimated delivery date. (This generally applies for out of stock items, long scales and any product with a UKAS or NPL certificates). You can always contact our team before purchasing to check lead times and stock availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UK delivery for small and large parcels will be using DHL standard Service. Price for delivery to the UK is £12.00 excluding VAT.
- Prices for shipment to overseas countries will vary according to location and shipping method. Courier shipping is normally by DHL. All prices are advised during the ordering process.
The aim of Graticules Optics Ltd is to put our customer first so they never have a reason to complain. If you have unfortunately been unsatisfied with one of our products and would like to return it:
- You will need to contact us first via email@example.com and describe your reason for return (damaged item / wrong item ordered or received / repair).
- One of our team members will provide you instructions for your return and an RMA number. Returns without an RMA number won’t be accepted.
- Return the Product with the RMA reference given. Products should be safely returned in their original packaging.
- Please note that all returns will be subjected to Inspection. Inspection may reject the return if it shows evidence of usage or misuse.
Return of Damaged Goods
This will need to be notified to us within 15 days from the date you received the goods. After successful inspection, replacement items will be sent back at our charge (or repaired if applicable. Ask our team for further information on warranty repairs).
Return for Stock
If you ordered the wrong item and would like to return it for credit, please notify us within 15 days after the purchase. (If notified after 15 days of the purchase you might be subjected to restocking charges.).